BA Psychology UBCO
Registered Counsellor #1277
Anxiety & Weight Loss Coach
BCRPA Weight Training, Group Fitness
CFES Personal Trainer
410 – 460 Doyle Ave V1Y 2A2
When People ask me what I do for a living, I can truly say “I help save lives”. When I say this, I mean that I save people from the overwhelming feelings of anxiety, I help them overcome depression & get them back to feeling hopeful & excited for life, I help individuals achieve their weight loss goals & increase the longevity of their lives, and I help women manage the debilitating symptoms of PMDD that rob them from their relationships, careers, and inability to manage their emotions.
There’s all this, but there’s more… because I combine counselling with coaching, my clients achieve results a lot quicker than other methods of counselling. We absolutely address the emotions such as hurt, anger, fear, sadness, but we work through this and develop a step by step plan to take them from where they are now, to where they want to be.
So when I say I save lives, I mean:
- I help individuals gain clarity in their lives (AKA, help untangle the mess).
- I help them repair their relationships.
- I help them overcome the paralyzing anxiety that keeps them trapped from moving forward.
- I help them finally achieve their weight loss goals after years of struggling with different strategies that don’t work.
- And I help empower them to start living the life they were meant to live.
I could go on and on about my credentials, but honestly I feel that is a very small part of the equation, what matters most is the results my clients get & the way they are showing up in life after working with me.