Hello! I am Rachel Udy
Looking for an alternative to traditional counselling and want to work with someone who offers a spiritual lens while remaining rooted in practical approaches? That’s me!
I strive to offer a compassionate and safe space where you can unapologetically explore yourself and develop tools to live life by your rules.
My approach is grounded in the philosophy that we are all experts in our own lives, and our answers are already within. I meet you where you’re at and work with you to cultivate self awareness that creates meaningful growth to the most important relationship of all; the one with yourself.
– Prioritize yourself, your peace and your happiness
– Address and process emotional distress
– Develop healthy boundaries and live more consciously
– Overcome shame, inadequacy and self esteem issues
– Gain self awareness and learn how to lead yourself through intuition
– Cultivate gentle compassion for yourself
– Are an empath or highly sensitive person
– Are ready to show up for yourself and commit to the work
– Are seeking meaning or questioning Spirituality
– Want a cheerleader on your side
Having just planned my own wedding, I learned first hand all of the stressors that come along with a time that is traditionally meant to be “the most exciting time as a couple”. Whether it’s navigating the guestlist and who makes the cut, creating a budget (and sticking to it), or setting boundaries, you shouldn’t have to feel alone in the process.
I can help you build the confidence and the tools to navigate difficult decisions, establish unwavering boundaries, and create a streamlined approach to making it to the big day as an organized and thriving bride!
What Our Clients Say